Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm Fed Up!!!

Please indulge me as I rant for a few minutes. This is just me being honest, you should try it some time........

I'm fed up with mediocre Christianity.

I'mfed up with the devil lying to me.

I'm fed up with my circumstances thinking they will defeat me.

I'm fed up with my flesh telling me what I will and will not do.

I'm fed up with days that I don't seize the chance to witness.

I'm fed up with watered down Gospel messages.

I'm fed up with division in the Body of Christ.

I'm fed up with lack.

I'm fed up with sickness and disease attacking people I know and love.

I'm fed up with not doing enough for the Kingdom of God.

I'm fed up with irresponsible Gospel teaching that tells people there is nothing required of them.

I'm fed up with wasting my time on worthless things.

I'm fed up with not seeing signs and wonders following me.

I'm fed up with my past always trying to tell me my future won't be great.

I'm fed up with the enemy attacking my family.

I'm fed up with hatred.

I'm fed up with strife.

I'm fed up with doubt.

I'm fed up with fear.


I'M FED UP WITH BEING FED UP AND I'M GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment